Chanelle Henry wanted to be awesome. She saw people selling companies and building inspiring products and wondered if it was too late for her to be that awesome. That question inspired a Medium blog post that ended up getting a lot of attention, and getting her invites to speak on that very topic. She tells us how that post helped her reach her awesome, and the changes she made in her life to get there.
- ELA Conf
- Tim Ferriss
- Kevin Rose
- Brené Brown
- The Tipping Point
- Julia Child
- Jerry Seinfeld and Wale Interview
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
- Is It Too Late To Be Awesome? (blog post)
- The Art of War
- Imaginary Audience
- People Per Hour
- Winnie Lim (woman taking a year off)
- If You Think You've Wasted Your Life
Thank you to these sponsors for supporting the show!