Dara Oke graduated with four tech internships under her belt. She’s worked at Intel, Microsoft, and Twitter building features in languages she hadn’t studied and on topics she hadn’t yet covered in school. But now as a program manager at Microsoft, she looks back at those internships as an essential part of her success and education. We talk about the day-to-day of a tech internship, how she found her place at these powerful tech companies, and how codenewbies everywhere can find their own opportunities to learn through real-world experience.
- Technology Internship Salaries Considered from Track Changes on Medium
- Fall 2015 Salary Details Data (raw data input)
- Fall 2015 Intern & New Grad Offers
- Stanford's iOS Swift Course
- Codepath's Android Bootcamp
- Programming Interviews Exposed: Secrets to Landing Your Next Job
- Cracking the Coding Interview
Thank you to these sponsors for supporting the show!