In our final episode of our Codeland mini-series, Katrina Owen shares what it really takes to get that mentor you've always wanted, Quincy Larson gives us his best practices for writing technical blog posts people will actually read, and Nell Shamrell-Harrington explores what it really takes for an open source project to be successful and what you should know as a future contributor.
- Codeland, CodeNewbie's conference - April 21 and 22 in NYC
- Sample Testing Guide
- How to read Medium articles people will actually read
- CodeNewbie YouTube channel
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- Open Source Governance
- Sample Code of Conduct
- Travis CI
- Sample Contribution Guide
- Be Lucky—it’s an easy skill to learn by Richard Wiseman
Thank you to these sponsors for supporting the show!