Chris Algoo shares how he co-created “Breakup Squad,” the game where you have to keep two exes from getting back together. Kate Rabinowitz shows us how open data can help build powerful, insightful tools to better understand and improve your city. Eric Brelsford shares how he used mapping tools to help community members turn vacant lots into beautiful neighborhood spaces.
- Codeland Conf
- Codeland, CodeNewbie's conference - April 21 and 22 in NYC
- Open Data
- Living Lots NYC
- 596 Acres
- Urban Reviewer
- Maptime NYC
- Code for America Brigades
- Interactive Data Visualization for the Web
- An Introduction to Statistical Learning
- The Big List of Game Making Tools
- Open Game Art
- CodeNewbie YouTube channel
- Breakup Squad (trailer)
Thank you to these sponsors for supporting the show!